The Albany Colonie Regional Chamber Board of Directors has adopted a new membership investment structure that increases benefits, exposure and value.
The first phase of the new tiered program is designed specifically for member companies that have 25 or fewer employees. Members with 10 or fewer employees will have the opportunity to choose from a Standard Membership or upgrade to a Business Builder level of membership.
These levels are designed to provide members the most flexibility and opportunities possible at a price that is affordable.
The Chamber understands that the number one reason small to mid-sized companies belong to the Chamber is to market and promote their business.
The new Business Builder level provides a number of valuable new benefits and tools to gain increased exposure and help grow business. Due to their current investment level, Chamber members who employ 25 or more will receive all the benefits provided at the Business Builder level.
All membership levels will automatically receive a business listing on Albany.com, a Web site designed to be the Capital Regionís online resource for where to go and what to do in the area.
As an additional bonus, any member whose membership level is at $550 or greater or who upgrades to a Business Builder membership or above will be upgraded on Albany.com to a ďGold LevelĒ listing, which includes the following: personalized company description, Web site link, 20-photo slideshow, Google map, PDF upload, special offers and coupons upload, contact form for Web site inquiries, and events upload shared with a network of regional Web sites encompassing Albany up through the Adirondacks. This network receives more than 600,000 visitors per month.
Another new benefit program being offered to our Business Builder members and above is complimentary job postings on the Chamberís JobZone site. This new feature enables businesses and nonprofit organizations to list openings for employment and volunteer opportunities that can be viewed by those seeking jobs or service opportunities.
Contact Laura Dehmer at (518) 431-1411 with any questions you may have or to discuss Chamber membership.
only available to businesses 9 or fewer
- Access to all Chamber programming that provides unparalleled exposure, networking and education
- An active voice to legislative bodies
- Business listing on Albany.com | Visit Albany.com
- Opportunity to participate in Chamber Councils and committees
- Access to health insurance benefits
- Complimentary use of Member Meeting Room (based on availability)
- A subscription to Visions magazine | About Visions >
- Business listing in the Chamberís online and print directories
Business Builder Membership:†
All Standard Membership benefits,
Membership dues in the Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Dues paid to the Chamber are not a charitable tax deduction for federal income tax purposes.
- "Gold Level" on Albany.com with hyperlink to member website | Visit Albany.com
- Opportunity to have a Customized Microsite on Albany.com | Learn More >
- Two business category listings in Chamberís annual Business Directory
- Unlimited free job postings on the Chamberís JobZone website | Visit JobZone
- Marketing opportunities to sponsor Chamber events
- 20 percent discount on electronic newsletter advertising in two or more issues | Learn More >
- Opportunity to participate in Business Referral Groups | Learn More >