Attract & Retain Talent
The Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber aims to be a catalyst for growth and prosperity for our members and the Capital Region. Part of this mission is attracting and retaining the talented workforce, especially young professionals,†that employers need to be competitive in a global economy.
The Chamber offers:
- a leadership program that provides provides skill development and community immersion experience that enables participants to grow personally and professionally as they explore issues and opportunities in the Capital Region.
- a workforce development initiative that serves as a catalyst to connect, develop and empower young professionals to attract and retain a strong talent pipeline throughout Tech Valley.
- a program for senior level executives that are new to their position or new to the community, which provides an overview of the Capital Regionís economic and civic structure, its resources and leadership.
- a program that connects ambitious, young professionals with seasoned, high-level business executives charged with supporting them in their professional and personal development.
- a program for middle- and high-school teachers that provides them with applicable, hands-on work experience in high-tech environmentsand exposes them to careers in the math, science and technology fields, and educate them about the skills that are needed for the future workforce in Tech Valley.
- extensive resources for newly relocated Tech Valley residents.