Business Directory – Albany.com
All Chamber membership levels automatically receive a business listing on Albany.com. Receiving more than 600,000 visitors per month, Albany.com is designed to be the Capital Region's online resource for where to go and what to do in the area.
As an additional bonus, any Chamber member whose membership level is at $550 or greater or who upgrades to a Business Builder membership will be upgraded on Albany.com to a "Gold Level" listing, which includes the following:
- Personalized Company Description
- Website Link
- Photo Slideshow
- Google Map
- PDF upload
- Special Offers and Coupons Upload
- Contact Form for website inquiries
- Events upload feeding out to a network of regional websites from the Adirondacks to Albany
What does being on Albany.com mean to my business/organization?
- Through Albany.com, you are putting your brand and marketing message in front of a highly targeted audience looking for a business just like yours.
- Locals and visitors using Albany.com can find your business through directory channels and the website's search function. Visitors can find your business within your category or via your business name.
- Albany.com is one of the top websites in the region for visitor traffic and search engine placements year after year.
- Proper setup of your Albany.com profile can increase your position on search engine results.
Where will my listing be?
- Your listing will be located within the appropriate category on Albany.com
- Your listing will also be contained within the AC Chamber Member Directory page, located directly under the Directory tab on the top header of Albany.com or at http://www.albany.com/chamber/.
- Your listing will be accessible from ACChamber.org
How Do I Edit My Business Listing on Albany.com?
View the Albany.com How-to Guide.