The Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber offers a number of opportunities to advance your career while building critical leadership, professional development and public speaking skills and connecting with the region's top business leaders.
The Chamber offers:
- councils and business interest groups that connect you to business professionals in a particular industry sector (small business, international business, nonprofit business), geographic area (Colonie, Cohoes) or interest (women in business).
- a leadership program that provides provides skill development and community immersion experience that enables participants to grow personally and professionally as they explore issues and opportunities in the Capital Region.
- a workforce development initiative that serves as a catalyst to connect, develop and empower young professionals to attract and retain a strong talent pipeline throughout Tech Valley.
- a program for senior level executives that are new to their position or new to the community, which provides an overview of the Capital Regionís economic and civic structure, its resources and leadership.
- a program that connects ambitious, young professionals with seasoned, high-level business executives charged with supporting them in their professional and personal development.
- a Toastmasters Lunchtime Club for business professionals to develop their public speaking, listening and thinking skills.